Pod Cars are automated driverless vehicles that will operate on traditional roadways creating personal rapid transit systems”
* use contributes to carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, and hydrocarbon emissions
* are expensive and if not shared typically are parked for most of there lifetime
* uses of cars are for 1-2 people transports
* have the technical capability to have small, energy efficient cars
* some cases cars with automated drivers are safer than humans
* automated shared car system would reduce emissions, decrease grid lock in cities, increase safety, enable faster personalized public transit options, and better utilize vehicles
What is your one big idea for cities in 2012? Submit a blog post to email@example.com along with a bio & Pic.